- Lunch at the Public House Hotel , 11:30AM, Thursday 14th September (details below)
- Camp at Serpentine – 16th to 22nd October 2023 (details below)
- Have a Go Day, all day Wednesday 15th November (details below)
- Picnic lunch at the Matagarup Bridge, 11:30AM Thursday 16th November (details below)
- Albany Camp, 6th to 11th Feb 2024 (details to be advised)
- Annual General Meeting – 22nd May 2024 (details to be advised)
Lunch at the Public House Hotel
11:30AM for 12 noon, Thursday 14th September
Public House Hotel, 263 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6004
Catch any bus down St Georges Terrace…Free transit zone! Alight prior to Victoria Ave. Pub is diagonally across opposite corner.
Telephone: Rose 9447 8246 or 0416 015 697. A fortnight before to reserve a place.
Have A Go Day
All day 15th November
We will have a stand at the annual Have A Go Day.
Picnic Lunch at the Matagarup Bridge
Any time from 10:00AM to 12 noon Thursday 16th November
In East Perth on the Western End of the Matagarup Bridge just north of the start of the bridge. Bring your picnic lunch, drinks, plates, cutlery and chairs.
The Red Cat from Wellington Station—To Mardalup Park Stop.
Walk toward the back of the Bus, follow the slight incline to the bridge, but descend the steps before the Bridge and you will find yourself in the most beautiful tree studded area area, with tables and chairs and b/b/qs. WARNING. The path from Mardalup Park to Victoria Gardens where you will find the toilets, is also a BIKE PATH.
Monday 16th October to Saturday 21st
Baptist Camp, Transit Road, Jarrahdale
Enquiries: Camp Leaders: Peter James 0477 422 865
2IC: Iris James 0418959794, Olive Ward 0404 913 007
Closing date: 30th September, 2023 . Cost $430 per Person
Application form is in the latest copy of the BUGLE (download from here).